Sunday, February 19, 2012

11 + 11 + 11 + 11 + 11

Okay guys, so I got tagged 5 times... That's 55 questions. The plan? 55 Pictures!
(Well, there were some questions where I got carried away, and some that doubled up, but you get the idea..!)

Thank you to my Taggers: Daisy, Gina, Chandara, Karina, Rossandra.

I give you (drum roll)..... 11 questions x 5 taggers x 1000 words* =Monster Answer Montage!
*Because apparently that's what a picture's worth..!


NOTE: The pics that have been removed will be replaced ASAP - thanks for your patience! 

I'm not going to tag anyone (!), but if something sparks for you, feel free to comment :) It's cool to see what we all have in common... Any fellow film fiends campaigning? Toastmasters? 80's kids? Griffon owners?

Everything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment