Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lounge Against the Machine

Bringing extreme swankification and loungaliciousness to your favorite music? Lead singer Richard Cheese and cover band Lounge Against the Machine.

So now, for your clicking and listening pleasure... in the style of Richard Cheese, I present: Radiohead, Linkin Park, U2...and Lady Gaga:




Along with being the proud owner of all of RC's albums, we were lucky enough to get be at their sell-out 2009 concert in Vegas (Oh. My. God.)

Rumour has it that LATM will be playing the Royal wedding reception in April... what do you think, sound like the Queen's cup of tea?

Keep kicking ass!

3 comments:

  1. I like his Smells like Teen Spirit cover. A great artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of them. Is that bad? Does it prove I'm old? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mooderino - Me, too! I love that they show me songs I already love (or don’t!) in a whole new way :)

    @Shannon – No way! There are so many amazing musicians, I bet you have some favourites that would be new to me :)

    ReplyDelete